Project – Funding
Who can be funded?
The following groups and people can apply for funding at the HoR :
- migrant groups and initiatives
- people with a migrant background
- migrant self-organisations
- other non-profit initiatives, that strive for integration and social cohesion
What can be funded?
We can fund measures and projects that:
- are non-profit,
- take place in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- bring together people from different cultures and of different ethnic and national background
What kinds of funding do we offer?
We have three different funding categories:
- starter package for the foundation of projects or associations and the start of public relations work, funding up to 300 €
- projects with a small scope, funding up to € 500
- projects with a bigger scope, funding up to 2.000 €
Whom are the different types of funding suitable for?
The starter package and funding for small-scale projects are aimed at individuals, groups and associations who have little or no experience in project work. Small-scale projects are, for example, one-off events or one-day activities.
Funding for projects with a larger scope is aimed at groups and associations that have already implemented other projects or events and are planning a project lasting several weeks or months.
Are there any deadlines for applications?
We want to respond as flexible as possible to the individual applicant. That’s why decisions on applications are made as soon as we receive them. There is no deadline. Though we require at least 10 days to process an application.
In 2023, there will be 4 rounds for applications for projects with a bigger scope. The project start date will determine in which round you have to apply. Below you will find all application deadlines for 2023:
Project start 01.02.2023 – 01.03.2023 = application deadline 15.01.2023
Project start 01.03.2023 – 01.06.2023 = application deadline 15.02.2023
Project start 01.06.2023 – 01.09.2023 = Application deadline 15.05.2023
Project start 01.09.2023 – 01.12.2023 = application deadline 15.08.2023
There is no deadline for small projects in 2023! If you have any questions about the application deadlines, please contact us.
What formalities are to be considered when applying?
- Please contact us for advice before submitting your application.
- An application can only be submitted using the completed application form from the House of Resources. You can find the forms at the bottom of this page.
- A complete application consists of an application form and a financial plan.
- Please complete the forms digitally. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding individual points.
- Print out the completed forms and sign them by hand. If you do not have a printer, please contact us.
- Submit the complete application by post or hand it in at our office. The postal address is: Kultur- und Initiativenhaus Greifswald e.V., House of Resources, Stralsunder Straße 10, 17489 Greifswald.
Welche Kosten sind förderfähig?
|Eligible Costs||Non-eligible costs|
|Fees (up to 60 €/ hour)||staff costs for employees (not even marginally employed)|
|Financial recompensations (e.g. for volunteers)|
|Awarding of contracts|
|Consumables and working materials||Acquisition costs for items that are not consumables (e.g. tables, chairs, cameras, speakers etc.)|
|Costs for domestic travels (train, public transport with ticket or car at 0,20€/km)||Petrol receipts Costs for international travels|
|Room rentals for external event rooms||Rental of association rooms Proportionate costs for electricity, water and telephone etc.|
|Rent for technology and other rental items|
|Public relations for the project (e.g. flyer printing, poster production etc.)|
|Accommodation costs for speakers|
|Flat rate for administrative costs|
|Alcoholic beverages Deposit (Pfand)|
|Costs for catering (exceptions possible by arrangement with the House of Resoruces)|
Important: Only projects that start AFTER our written funding commitment can be funded and bills can be reimbursed. Bills dated before this date are NOT eligible for reimbursement.
Forms fo projects with big scope (up to 2000€):
Forms for projects with small scope (up to 500€):
Send completed forms to:
House of Resources Greifswald,
Stralsunder Straße 10,
digitally (just the application form and financing plan, without signature) at
Are you interested and would you like some advice?
Then get in touch via the contact form below, give us a call or drop by our office. We look forward to getting to know you and your concerns!